Monday, September 3, 2012

Steady as she goes

Nothing much to report.  I go back to see Dr. Kipps in San Diego near the end of the year; I see Dr. Coutre next month.  I will have scans the end of the year, as well. 

My abdominal nodes remain one of the biggest problems I have.  After going down nicely when I started on CAL-101 (GS-1101), they seem to have increased in size since my hospital ordeal at the beginning of the year.  I admit that some of the girth I suffer from is from 'good eats' but most of it is enlarged nodes.

The rest of my nodes are pretty much non-existent.  No matter how hard Dr. Kipps pushes, he can't seem to find much of anything.  I do have some nodes that are palpable, but not many and not very large.  So I am on a steady course as we speak.

Now if I can just get through the political rhetoric for the next few months, I'll be happy.

No comments: